I'm never gonna stop!, - scheda gdr

« Older   Newer »
boleyn‚
view post Posted on 7/6/2010, 00:09

I'm never gonna stop! by K

1- Della seguente scheda non potete modificare niente: se volete modificare qualcosa scrivetemi un mp o lasciate un messaggio in questo topic
2- Il testo che è presente nell'esempio è ovviamente da togliere, per chi non l'avesse capito!
3- Obbligatorio mettere i credits.

N.B.! per la creazione di questa scheda mi sono ispirata a quelle create da gio

BLABLABLA.

«BLABLABLA»

I could honestly say you’ve been on my mind since I woke up today. I look at your photograph all the time, these memories come back to life, and I don't mind...
I remember when we kissed, I still feel it on my lips, the time that you danced with me with no music playing. I remember those simple things, I remember till I cry. But the one thing I wish I’d forget, a memory i wanna forget is goodbye.
I woke up this morning and played our song; and I know my tears sing along. I picked up the phone and then put it down, cuz I know I'm wasting my time and I don't mind...
I remember when we kissed, I still feel it on my lips, the time that you danced with me with no music playing. I remember those simple things, I remember till I cry. But the one thing I wish I’d forget, a memory I wanna forget...
Suddenly my cell phone’s glowing up with your ring tone. I hesitate but answer it anyway, you sound so alone, it does it right to hear you say...
Remember when we kissed, you still feel it on our lips, the time that you danced with me with the no music playing. You remember those simple things, we talked till we cryed. You said that your biggest regret, the one thing you wish I’d forget is saying goodbye. Saying goodbye. Goodbye.
-miley cyrus-

«BLABLABLA»

I could honestly say you’ve been on my mind since I woke up today. I look at your photograph all the time, these memories come back to life, and I don't mind...
I remember when we kissed, I still feel it on my lips, the time that you danced with me with no music playing. I remember those simple things, I remember till I cry. But the one thing I wish I’d forget, a memory i wanna forget is goodbye.
I woke up this morning and played our song; and I know my tears sing along. I picked up the phone and then put it down, cuz I know I'm wasting my time and I don't mind...
I remember when we kissed, I still feel it on my lips, the time that you danced with me with no music playing. I remember those simple things, I remember till I cry. But the one thing I wish I’d forget, a memory I wanna forget...
Suddenly my cell phone’s glowing up with your ring tone. I hesitate but answer it anyway, you sound so alone, it does it right to hear you say...
Remember when we kissed, you still feel it on our lips, the time that you danced with me with the no music playing. You remember those simple things, we talked till we cryed. You said that your biggest regret, the one thing you wish I’d forget is saying goodbye. Saying goodbye. Goodbye.
-miley cyrus-

«BLABLABLA»

-miley cyrus-

codice scheda by ©casisters
SPOILER (click to view)
CODICE
<center><div style="overflow: auto; width: 531px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 30px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 1px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 30px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 1px; padding: 5px; border: 2px solid #999999; background-color: #000000; color:#999999"><font style="text-decoration: none; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 18px; color: #999999; line-height: 19px; letter-spacing: 3px;">BLABLABLA.</font>

<div style="float: left; margin-right: 3px"> [IMG]INSERISCI IL LINK DELL'IMMAGINE 270X373[/IMG] </div>
<div style="overflow: auto; width: 230px; height: 110px; padding: 5px; border: 5px #999999; background-color: #000000; color: #999999"><div style="overflow:auto;visibility: FILTER: Chroma(color=#999999); height:362px">[font=tahoma][color=#999999][size=1]<p align="center"><b>«BLABLABLA»</p></b><p align="justify"> SCRIVI QUI QUALCOSA.</p>[/color][/size][/font]</div></div>

<div style="overflow: auto; width: 230px; height: 110px; padding: 5px; border: 5px #999999; background-color: #000000; color: #999999"><div style="overflow:auto;visibility: FILTER: Chroma(color=#999999); height:362px">[font=tahoma][color=#999999][size=1]<p align="center"><b>«BLABLABLA»</p></b><p align="justify"> SCRIVI QUI QUALCOSA. </p>[/color][/size][/font]</div></div>

<div style="overflow: auto; width: 230px; height: 110px; padding: 5px; border: 5px #999999; background-color: #000000; color: #999999"><div style="overflow:auto;visibility: FILTER: Chroma(color=#999999); height:362px">[font=tahoma][color=#999999][size=1]<p align="center"><b>«BLABLABLA»</p></b><p align="justify"> SCRIVI QUI QUALCOSA. </p>[/color][/size][/font]</div></div> </div></center>
<i>codice scheda by ©[URL=http://californiansisters.forumcommunity.net]casisters[/URL]</i>

0 replies since 7/6/2010, 00:09   108 views